Avg Release Cycle
1771 days ago
v0.7.0.0 ChangesMay 17, 2018
- 💥 Breaking change: allow roundtripAndGoldenADTSpecs test to pass when random samples generated from the seed in the golden file do not produce the same Haskell samples, but yet decoding and re-encoding the golden file still produces the same bytes as in the golden file.
- ➕ Add an additional faulty file ending in
.faulty.reencoded.jsonwhen the byte-for-byte decode/encode round-trip fails. This allows you to compare the encoding changes without the noise of the random sample change. In this case, the test will output a message indicating whether decoding the golden file produces the same Haskell values as decoding the re-encoded files. If they produce the same values, that is likely a minor encoding change, but still a change so tests fail.
- ➕ Add
Settingsso you can have the old behavior of failing tests when random samples change.
v0.6.0.0 ChangesJanuary 04, 2018
- ✅ Test encoding in
roundtripAndGoldenADTSpecs' and 'roundtripAndGoldenADTSpecsWithSettingsfunctions. This may break current tests because only decoding was tested previously.
- ✅ Test encoding in
v0.5.1.0 ChangesJanuary 04, 2018
- ✂ Remove 'Wredundant-constraints' flag.
v0.5.0.0 ChangesJanuary 02, 2018
- ➕ Add 'Arbitrary' requirement for 'roundtripADTSpecs', 'roundtripAndGoldenADTSpecs' and 'roundtripAndGoldenADTSpecsWithSettings' because 'Arbitrary' was a redundant constrain for 'ToADTArbitrary' in quickcheck-arbitrary-adt.
v0.4.0.0 ChangesDecember 10, 2017
- 🛠 Fix behavior for 'mkGoldenFileForType'. Intention is to create a file in a dir for each constructor, but it was only creating a file for one of the constructors of a type.
v0.3.1.0 ChangesDecember 02, 2017
- 🔦 Expose 'roundtripAndGoldenSpecsWithSettings'.
v0.3.0.0 ChangesNovember 14, 2017
- ➕ Add mkGoldenFileForType.
- 📇 Rename internal function fromTypeable to mkTypeNameInfo.
- 🚚 Move TopDir, ModuleName, TypeName, TypeNameInfo and mkTypeNameInfo into Test.Aeson.Internal.Util.
v0.2.1.0 ChangesAugust 08, 2017
- ➕ Added the ability to run an automated test withought needing a Show, Eq, or Typeable instance.
- Cleaned up error messages, mostly involving redundant types
v0.2.0.3 ChangesSeptember 08, 2016
- ✅ Tests were breaking because Test.Types.MismatchedToAndFromSerialization was missing from the cabal file.
v0.2.0.2 ChangesSeptember 07, 2016
- ✅ Forgot to add fixes to the test, in previous version they were not compiling.