Avg Release Cycle
1811 days ago
v0.5.0.1 ChangesJuly 13, 2015
🛠 Fixed a bug in reading the
beats.plistfile (not actually used in the executable).
👀 Binaries are unchanged from v0.5; see below for download.
conduit-audio, and exposes the audio file as an 📦
🛠 Fixes for GHC 7.10 (no new functionality).
- Doesn't require ImageMagick or SoX anymore! Thanks to JuicyPixels, HPDF, conduit, and audio code ported from aifc2wav.
- Prints better instructions.
- Prints what it is doing during each step of the
-x direxport option.
- Error if the search parameters don't narrow down the library to exactly one song.
🛠 Fixes for Windows, other platforms are unchanged:
wchar_tfor C functions to support non-ASCII filenames
- Look for SoX in Program Files (the installer doesn't put it in the
- Added support for Drums 1, Drums 2 and Organ parts
- Better argument handling (quits on unrecognized argument)
📦 Split the package into a library and an executable. No functional changes to the executable.
- Proper Mac support (knows the official library location).
- Changed the long forms of some commands for consistency.
-b, replaced with a simple
-coption which does a dry run of audio extraction. That is, it does no audio conversion, but exits with a code of 0 only if all specified audio parts are found.
- Fixed a crash on very large libraries.
📚 Documentation, packaging, and version bounds improvements.
-baudio options for
-Rperform exact title/artist search, instead of existing
-r"case-insensitive substring" search