maquinitas-tidal alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Sound" category.
Alternatively, view maquinitas-tidal alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of maquinitas-tidal or a related project?
maquinitas-tidal is a project by Aarón Montoya-Moraga.
maquinitas-tidal is a flavor of the maquinitas library, intended to be used in conjunction with TidalCycles.
maquinitas-tidal is built using the programming language Haskell, and with the cabal package manager.
All releases of maquinitas-tidal are available at Hackage.
- v0.1.0 (2019-12): first release, support for 4 instruments.
- v0.2.x (2020-04): made the decision to have one module per instrument manufacturer.
Features to be added
- Add support for more instruments
- Add more examples
- Add conventions for drum voice names
- Add conventions for parameter names
cabal configure cabal build
cabal sdist cabal upload dist-newstyle/sdist/maquinitas-tidal-x.x.x.tar.gz --publish
cabal update cabal install maquinitas-tidal --lib
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the maquinitas-tidal README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.