sbv v3.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-01-15 // over 7 years ago
🚀 This release is mainly adding support for enumerated types in Haskell being translated to their symbolic counterparts; instead of going completely uninterpreted.
- Keep track of data-type details for uninterpreted sorts.
- Rework the U2Bridge example to use enumerated types.
- The "Uninterpreted" name no longer makes sense with this change, so rework the relevant names to ensure proper internal naming.
- Add Data/SBV/Examples/Misc/Enumerate.hs as an example for demonstrating how enumerations are translated.
- Fix a long-standing bug in the implementation of select when translated as SMT-Lib tables. (Github issue #103.) Thanks to Brian Huffman for reporting.