Avg Release Cycle
823 days ago
- Changes required to compile with GHC 8.10.2
- Bump up sbv dependence to >= 8.8
- Changes required to compile with GHC 8.6.3
- Bump up sbv dependence to >= 8.0
- Clean-up/improve test cases
- Changes required to compile with GHC 8.2.1/8.2.2.
- Bump up sbv dependence to >= 7.4
- Sync-up with recent modifications to SBV. No user visible changes.
- Bump up sbv dependence to >= 7.0
- Fix broken links, thanks to Stephan Renatus for the patch.
- Add the 'Proved' type, which allows for easily tagging a type for proof, without the need for an explicit annotation. Thanks to Nickolas Fotopoulos for the patch.
- Bump up sbv dependence to > 5.14
- Compile with GHC-8.0. Plugin at least requires GHC-8.0.1 and SBV 5.12
- Fix a few dead links
- Support for list expressions of the form [x .. y] and [x, y .. z]; so long as the x, y, and z are all concrete.
- Simplify some of the expressions in BitTricks using the new list-construction support.
- Added more proofs to the BitTricks example
- Allow higher-order (i.e., function) arguments to theorems.
- Rework uninterpreted functions, generalize types
- Simplify cabal file; no need to ship gold-files for tests
- Add merge-sort example "Data/SBV/Plugin/Examples/MergeSort.hs"
- Add bit-tricks example "Data/SBV/Plugin/Examples/BitTricks.hs"
- Support for case-alternatives producing lists/tuples and functions. In the list case, we require that both alternatives produce equal-length lists, as otherwise there is no way to merge the two results.
- More test cases.
- Added the micro-controller example, adapted from the original SBV variant by Anthony Cowley: http://acowley.github.io/NYHUG/FunctionalRoboticist.pdf
- Add the "skip" option for the plugin itself. Handy when compiling the plugin itself!