reroute alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Web" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of reroute or a related project?
HEAD Documentation: Spock 0.13.0.1 (unreleased)
Please join our mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Another Haskell web framework for rapid development: This toolbox provides everything you need to get a quick start into web hacking with haskell:
- fast typesafe routing
- database helper
- typesafe contexts
- English: ZuriHac 2016: Spock - Powerful Elegant Web Applications (by Alexander Thiemann)
- English: Spock - Powerful Elegent Web Applications using Haskell (by Alexander Thiemann)
- English: Beginning Web Programming in Haskell (using Spock) (by Ollie Charles)
- German: Moderne typsichere Web-Entwicklung mit Haskell (by Alexander Thiemann)
- German: reroute-talk (by Tim Baumann)
The following Spock extensions exist:
- Background workers for Spock: Spock-worker
- Digestive functors for Spock: Spock-digestive
- Lucid for Spock: Spock-lucid
Works well with Spock
- User management users
- Data validation validate-input
- Blaze bootstrap helpers blaze-bootstrap
- digestive-forms bootstrap helpers digestive-bootstrap
SSL / HTTPS
If you'd like to use your application via HTTPS, there are two options:
- Use nginx/haproxy/... as reverse proxy in front of the Spock application.
- Convert the Spock application to a
wai-application using the
spockAsApp. Then use the
warp-tlspackage to run it.
Since version 0.11.0.0 Spock drops simple routing in favor of typesafe routing and drops safe actions in favor of the "usual" way of csrf protection with a token.
Since version 0.7.0.0 Spock supports typesafe routing. If you wish to continue using the untyped version of Spock you can Use
Web.Spock.Simple. The implementation of the routing is implemented in a separate haskell package called
Since version 0.5.0.0 Spock is no longer built on top of scotty. The design and interface is still influenced by scotty, but the internal implementation differs from scotty's.
- Tim Baumann Github (lot's of help with typesafe routing)
- Tom Nielsen Github (much feedback and small improvements)
- ... and all other awesome contributors!
Pull requests are welcome! Please consider creating an issue beforehand, so we can discuss what you would like to do. Code should be written in a consistent style throughout the project. Avoid whitespace that is sensible to conflicts. (E.g. alignment of
= signs in functions definitions) Note that by sending a pull request you agree that your contribution can be released under the BSD3 License as part of the
Spock package or related packages.
Supported GHC Versions
Released under the BSD3 license. (c) 2013 - 2017 Alexander Thiemann
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the reroute README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.