Avg Release Cycle
1030 days ago
- 🏗 ModGraph: parse Fortran files and assemble them into a dependency graph in order to construct automated 'build' plans for analysis and summarisation (e.g. with --make-mods option).
- 🔄 Change name of compilation to summarisation. Remains as '-c' option.
- 👍 Allow multiple files and directories to be specified on command line.
- Search includedir recursively for fsmod files.
- 🔄 Change format of fsmod-files so that they can contain [ModFile] since multiple Fortran files can be summarised into a single mod file.
- Introduce strictness and NFData dependencies across the board.
- 👉 Use Pipes to process large amounts of files in order to control memory usage and more efficiently process things.
- 📜 Parsing rules for StructStructures (thanks Raoul Charman)
- ➕ Add partial Fortran2003 support.
- Introduce datatype for BBGr instead of prior type alias for Gr.
- Now split into three fields: bbgrGr, bbgrEntries and bbgrExits
- May require refactoring of code to use bbgrGr field where a Gr was expected before.
- Introduce pragmaOffset field for Position, allowing pragmas to specify an apparent file and line-number.
- May require refactoring of code that uses the Position constructor.
- Fifth field is Maybe (Int, String), containing a line-offset and a target filename when present.
- It's designed such that most Position-based transformations are not affected by the pragmaOffset.
- They may need to preserve the field, though, as it passes through functions.
- Default value is 'Nothing'.
- ➕ Add --show-flows-to/--show-flows-from features
- Visualise the dataflow use/def chains using GraphViz.
- ➕ Add --show-block-numbers feature.
- Allows user to get AST-block numbers easily in order to use them with the above visualisation features.
- 🛠 Fix several bugs with dataflow analysis that had accumulated.
- Eliminate StContinue and StEnddo are eliminated during GroupLabeledDo transformations.
- To be consistent with unlabeled Do.
- 📜 Parse and discard C-comments as a convenience feature for when fortran-src must interact with the output of C preprocessors that insert spurious comments.
- ➕ Add type propagation into type analysis, annotating every expression with a type.
- Additional interface: analyseTypesWithEnv to access a list of type errors found.
- ➕ Add dimensional information to CTArray and length/kind to TypeCharacter.
- Stricter checking of the grouping transform - if any statements that should be grouped are not grouped, raise an error.
- 👌 Support pragmas that alter the current 'filename and position' tracker, often used by preprocessors to help pinpoint original code locations.
- Uses a relative offset field called 'posPragmaOffset' so that relative measures continue to function correctly.
- ➕ Add constant propagation / parameter variable analysis.
- ➕ Add -c feature to compile 'fsmod files' with renaming and type info.
- 👍 Extend Fortran 95 support
- 👍 Extend support for legacy extensions
v0.2.0.0July 21, 2017
v0.1.0.6May 26, 2017
v0.1.0.4September 26, 2016
v0.1.0.3August 25, 2016
v0.1.0.2July 27, 2016
v0.1.0.1July 25, 2016