Avg Release Cycle
1542 days ago
- 😌 Relax bound on ansi-terminal.
- 👌 Support for allocating GArrays of known size structs in caller-allocates arguments.
➕ Add support for delete-attr override, to remove attributes.
👍 Allow (but ignore) destroyers in scope async callbacks.
- ➕ Added support for non-GObject objects
- 🛠 Fix a possible segfault in functions that return an out pointer to a dynamically allocated array, but do not initialize the array if it has zero size. See #289 for an example.
- Check whether symbols exist in the dynamic library before trying to generate bindings for them, in order to avoid linker errors.
gobjectType now does not require a proxy argument, it needs to be used with TypeApplications instead.
🚦 Annotated signals are supported:
on widget (signal ::: "detail").
👍 Safe coercions to parent types supported, with
👌 Support for GObject subclassing, and registering custom properties.
👉 Use TypeApplications in
AttrInfoimplementation, and inherited methods implementation.
➕ Add an allocating setting operator
👌 Support for exporting class structs.
IsGValue instances for GObjects and boxed objects.
- 🛠 Fix generated IsX typeclasses for non-GObject interfaces.
- ➕ Add support for inheriting overloading info.