raaz v0.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-08-25 // over 4 years ago
- Some cpu detection builtin for GCC. Would come handy in future for selection of primitives are runtime.
- BLAKE2b, BLAKE2s added.
- 🐧 system entropy: Experimental support for linux getrandom call
- ✂ removed depreciated
- Got rid of the class
MemoryMonad, instead introduced a more specific
MemoryThread. This allows to treat monads like
RT memmuch like
MT mem, including possibility of running an action on a sub-memory.
- combinator to randomise memory cells.
- hardened the prg so that a compromise on the current prg state will not expose previously generated data.
- OpenBSD/NetBSD: fix incorrect arc4random call.
- Basic Unix man-page for the raaz command.
- 🏁 Windows support is now included. The missing pieces were system entropy and memory locking which is now available.