x86-64bit alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Code Generation" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of x86-64bit or a related project?
The primary goal of x86-64 is to provide a lightweight assembler for machine generated 64 bit x86 assembly instructions.
- The size of operands are statically checked. For example, exchanging
eaxraises a compile time error rather than a code-generation time error. As a consequence, code generation is faster because the sizes are statically known.
- Quickcheck tests: You can quickcheck your x86 processor! Please report failures, there is a higher chance that the error is in this library rather than in your processor.
- Immediate values are automatically converted to smaller size if possible.
- Automatic calculation of short and near distances
The package is available on HackageDB: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/x86-64bit