psc-ide v0.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-02-01 // almost 6 years ago
🚀 This release contains:
- 👍 PureScript v0.8.0 support!
- 🆕 new casesplitting functionality
- 🆕 New addClause command which inserts a function template for a given typesignature
- 🆕 New distance matcher: Documentation link
- 🛠 fix a tiny bug related to Prim
- automatic reloading of recompiled files
- 🆕 new
--output-pathoption for the server executable to customize the load path for extern files
- 👍 better logging
- ➕ adds a --version flag
- 🏁 a fix for a bug with the emacs plugin on windows
- 🏁 actually build 64bit binaries on windows...
Previous changes from v0.5.0
🚀 This release tracks through module reexports and finds the correct identifiers for completion.
It also adds the ability to list the available modules for importing.