ajhc alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Compiler" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ajhc or a related project?
Ajhc - arafura-jhc
*** We are closing Ajhc project. ***
How to install
$ sudo apt-get install haskell-platform gcc m4 patch libncurses5-dev $ cabal install drift $ export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/.cabal/bin $ cabal install ajhc
How to build latest version
$ sudo apt-get install make locales autoconf drift \ libconfig-yaml-perl graphviz haskell-platform cpphs pandoc hscolour po4a \ libghc-temporary-dev libghc-haskeline-dev libghc-utf8-string-dev libghc-hssyck-dev \ libghc-test-framework-th-dev libghc-test-framework-hunit-dev \ libghc-test-framework-quickcheck2-dev libghc-uniplate-dev libgc-dev gcc valgrind $ git clone git://github.com/ajhc/ajhc.git $ cd ajhc $ git checkout arafura $ autoreconf -i $ ./configure $ make $ make install
First, you should use the arafura branch, rather than master branch.
- master branch: Do not touch me, mirror of jhc's darcs repository.
- arafura branch: For developing Ajhc.
You should send patch to jhc, if testing on Ajhc is good.
$ darcs get http://repetae.net/repos/jhc $ cd jhc/ $ patch -p1 < ~/yourfile.patch $ darcs record -a $ darcs send
Perhaps you can get internal overview with following compile flow image:
- Benchmark (speed, memory size, compare with eLua/mruby/.NET Micro Framework)
- No more depend on Perl (LWP and YAML).
- Port Haskell libraries on haskell-platform to Ajhc.
- Understand jhc's region inference.
- Play with Google Native Client. https://developers.google.com/native-client/
- Write Linux kernel driver with Haskell.
- Get smaller RTS. Benchmark the RTS for running on custom FPGA CPU.
- Start rewritng NetBSD kernel with Ajhc.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ajhc README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.