pi-forall alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Compiler" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of pi-forall or a related project?
This language implementation is designed to accompany four lectures at OPLSS during Summer 2014. Notes for these lectures are included in the distribution:
- [notes.md](notes.md): Basic language with Type:Type
- [notes2.md](notes2.md): Implementation of basic languages
- [notes3.md](notes3.md): Definitional and propositional equality
- [notes4.md](notes4.md): Datatypes, with parameters and indices, erased arguments
Videos for these lectures are also available from the OPLSS website.
An abridged version of these lectures was given at the Compose Conference, January 2015.
- [compose.md](compose.md): Overview of pi-forall implementation
These lecture notes corresponds to an increasingly expressive demo implementation of dependently-typed lambda calculus.
- [version1/](version1/): Basic language implementation,
- [version2/](version2/): Basic language extended with nontrivial definitional equality
- [full/](full/): Full language with datatypes and erased arguments
See also the implementation [README.md](master/README.md) for more details.
All of these versions are excerpted from the marked up files in the directory:
All edits should be to the code in the
master directory. The above versions
are included in the repo just for convenience.
-- Stephanie Weirich