fst alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Compiler" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of fst or a related project?
Finite state transducers
A Haskell package for construction and running of finite state transducers, as based on the concepts of transducers and regular relations developed by Xerox. The syntax of Xerox's fst program has functioned as an inspiration for the syntax of fstStudio.
The application was written purely in Haskell, and is intended to be a tool for the Haskell programmer, especially for ones that develop language applications.
When uploading a release to Hackage, take the following steps:
- Choose a version number
22.214.171.124and update it in
fst.cabalin these places:
- Test everything with
cabal clean ; cabal configure --enable-tests ; cabal haddock ; cabal build ; cabal sdist
- If everything works, check the package using Hackage's package tester. If you change anything, start again from step 2.
- Commit everything to the repository, with commit message
- Tag the release in the repository:
git tag -a v126.96.36.199 -m "Release 188.8.131.52". Note the
vin the tag name.
- Push to GitHub with
git push --tags
- Upload to Hackage via the upload page.